9/06/2011

Favorite "Autumn-Business-Blouses"

I sadly recognized during the last working days that my repertoire of blouses is really limited! Actually, it shouldn't suprise me since I'm no big blouse fan at all, but it restricts me in my choice every morning now I really need them.

Sooo...don't be sad too long just go ahead and find some halfway decent ones! Therefore, I browsed through my favorite online shops yesterday and guess what I found - Blouses that I really like which was perhaps down to the fact that those pieces don't look boring and unlike those typical blouses you need to iron every morning for hours.

I found a combination between blouses and shirts, smooth and coloured fabrics, tight and wide ones, printed ones, some with cute loops, with buttons or not...nearly whatever you want! They are classy, perfect for pant suits, but they fit to denim as well. I saved so many on my wishlists that I can't decide which I should order?

Here are my favorites in pics. What do you think?

Asos
pics via www.asos.de
Topshop

pics via www.topshop.com


French Connection
pic via www.frenchconnection.com - 74,00 €

H&M
pics via www.hm.com

Mango
pics via www.shop.mango.com

Urban Outfitters
pic via www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk - 53,00 €

NewLook
pic via www.newlook.com - 19,99 GBP

...and many many more! I just can't decide! Help! Let me know what you think or post a link when you found another cute blouse.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment