9/28/2011

September Glossy Box

Yesterday, I had again a little message in my mailbox that I received a package. Like in August, I wasn't at home at the right time :-( and it could be only the Glossy Box. Today I already read some comments from other Glossy Box subscribers who were complaining about the content this months.

But when I opened my box I was really surprised and happy. It's definitely better than the August Glossy Box. All the products fit to my profile.

Here's what I got:

  • BURT'S BEEs Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 
  • Dr. Med. Christine Schrammek Cosmetic Blemish Balm
  • Klapp X-treme Hydra Complete 
  • LCN Special Mono Eyeshadow
  • Schwarzkopf Professional Essensity Shampoo
September Glossy Box
Thanks to the Glossy Box Team!

Are you satisfied with your box?
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment