11/30/2011

November Glossy Box

There it is again! The November Glossybox arrived...again when I wasn't at home, of course ;-( So, one day late for me.

Anyway, the samples reimburse me for waiting. Nearly everything fits perfectly.

I received:
  • Dr. Eckstein hydrating day cream Supreme
  • Dr. Scheller Calendula hand lotion (which is perfect to put it in the bag during the cold time)
  • Heidi Klum Shine
  • Kerastase Bain Oleo Relax (which I tried before and loved it)
  • Kryolan Shades
I love the shampoo, because my hair is normally so frizzy and dry- above all during winter time. The shades are in soft colors and fit perfectly in my palette. The only thing I don't like that much is the parfum from Heidi Klum. It's kind of too sweet for me, but that's a personal taste thing, I guess.

So, thanks to the Glossybox team once again! Also for my boyfriends Glossybox. He really liked it ;-).

Now, I'm waiting for my first Glossybox Style to arrive. Hopefully this week, too! Curious?! Me too!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment