11/10/2011

Shopping tip: ModCloth

On Tuesday I was looking for some boots using the ShopStyle app. Lucky me, I found some zebra flats I totally felt in love with (boots are overrated ;-)). Surprised that I've never heard the shop ModCloth before I visited the online shop immediately.


ModCloth that are: Susan and Eric Koger and Winston, the Pug ;-). Susan was always passionate about Vintage and finding special clothes, accessories and decor. After college she made a business out of her passion. Together with her boyfriend- now husband - she created a beautiful online store and now has nearly 250 employees in Pittsburgh, LA and San Francisco. What a fairytale! Read more here.

This passion you can still see in the shop. It still looks like if Susan would still do this litte shop by herself...so personal and cute. The range is just great. Lovely unique pieces in all departments. I could spend a fortune there.

My favorites are still these Happy to Zebra Flats.

Have a look and see yourself what beautiful cute little things you'll find ;-).
Love
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment