1/04/2012

Dresses make me feel better!

Actually, I was never a real dress or skirt girl. I wore pants most of the time and that's how I feel really comfortable. That doesn't mean that I don't like dresses or skirts...I really do, but somehow I never made up my mind about it and instinctively I grabbed pants or shorts sometimes.

But during the last few years, it started to change and I recognized even more during the last months that I actually like skirts (not too short ones) and that I feel pretty good in dresses. They have to be long enough and comfortable, of course!
So, I decided to wear the dresses and skirts I already have more often and to encourage me....I ordered two new ones ;-). (people need motivation....yes!)

Those are my two new favorite clothes:


The first one is a dark red knit dress which is super comfortable to wear. I love it with boots and my lovely parka to go for walks with Jonesy OR with a white blouse underneath, a black coat and ankle boots on a casual friday.


Parka: Topshop, my own
Dress: Dorothy Perkins, my own
Boots: Aigle, my own
Blouse: Vero Moda über Amazon, my own
Tights: H&M, my own
Ankle boots: Topshop, my own



The second one is a grey stretch dress with little white points on it which you hardly see. The fabric is really comfortable and I love that it gets no wrinkles when you wear it all day long in the office (that's one thing I totally hate). I wear it with a black blazer and simple black pumps or a black long cardigan, belt around the waist and black wedges.

Dress via Dorothy Perkins



Cardigan: H&M
Tights: H&M
Blazer: H&M
Dress: Dorothy Perkins, my own
Ankle wedges: Glossybox Style, my own
Pumps: H&M, my own

What do you think? Do you like dresses and skirts or prefer pants?
Love,
K. 







No comments:

Post a Comment