1/05/2012

Late Christmas present....

After nearly five days without reading mails I had a short look in my inbox some days after Christmas and suprisingly found a mail from Anni from Fashion Hippie Loves which is one of my favorite blogs.

Anni wrote that I won a 75 € voucher for Sarenza! How great is that?! What a wonderful Christmas present she made. I love Sarenza since you always find something...and I already had something in my mind ;-). So, right on the first day back home from my family visit I redeemed my voucher and here is my choice:

PIECES Kira party bag found here

I love Shoes Rabbit found here

I got the lovies today and I looooove these shoes! They were on my wishlist for quite a while and the waiting was worth it now! And this little cute party bag is exactly what I missed in my collection!

So, thanks again, dear Anni for this great sweepstake!
K. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment