2/20/2012

Marni for H&M/ Spend or not to spend?!

Deciding not to spend on Mary Katrantzou for Topshop last week and not being sure what to expect from Marni for H&M, I'm now a bit torn if I should buy pieces from the collection or not?!

The collection was presented last weekend in Hollywood Hills. Stars, bloggers and editors are delighted and I need to admit that I'm surprised and excited, too!

pics via H&M


There are a few pieces that really caught my attention ;-). But since I'm not sooo into prints and patterns, I think I'll need some more days to look at the pieces and find out if I really should buy. These are my favorites so far:

pics via H&M

I really like the bracelets:


pics via H&M

Here are some pictures from the current lookbook:

pics via H&M

What do you think? Will you spend?


K.

No comments:

Post a Comment