6/28/2012

Don't break away with old friends!

Honestly, I clear out my wardrobe only once a year...if ever ;-). But then I really throw away some stuff or sell it in Ebay or give it to charity. But during the last weeks, I told myself not to do that again. Never. Instead store everything in boxes whereever I'll find a little space. No really...Now I could change them a little and wear them again...

I gave away my old denim jacket months ago. Now I could cut the arm, have it a little tailored and wear a vest...

my old one...


pic via Zara


In the 90ies -uuuhhhh - I had a check shirt. YES, I HAD! Now I could put on some studs and have a similar shirt like the one from ZARA.

Pic via Zara


Way back in time, we used to wear string vests like the ones from Isabel Marant these days...I had a black one - sleeveless.
pic via
So, never listen when someone tells you you need to clear out your wardrobe or that it's good sometimes to break away with old friends! Don't!

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment