8/02/2012

Pop Art & Comic Inspirations

I'm a huge fan of the (very) old comic series like Spiderman, Batman, The Smurfs etc. and my all time favorite always was and still is Scooby Doo :-) But I never read comic books a lot. I guess, that's not necessary to like the new comic inspired fashion trend. 

Somehow, I like the combination of "comic" tops and "ladylike" pants or pencil skirts. It's casual with denim, of course, but a lot more fun to wear with something not so "obvious".

There are lot of really cool pieces to shop this time, like:

all pics the only stores


Yesterday, I found a lovely shirt from Only.




Do you like the comic prints or do you think it's for kids only?
Arrrghhh....
K.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I like it!!!!!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting access to comic book price guides has been so easy because they are present online. The information that is present here is beneficial because it will give the owner a glimpse of the suggested price on their book. old marvel comics

    ReplyDelete