8/06/2012

River Island AW12 - Loobook

Summer hasn't really begun yet and since I'm not very optimistic that we will have a real nice summer, I started to to enjoy the publications of all the new lookbooks for AW12.

This one here - from River Island - is one of my favorites so far. 


The collection is a real nice mix of different trends. One topic is "Baroque" this autumn. I'm surprised how easy and elegant it looks, although I connect Baroque always to a certain heaviness and overload. Next to baroque princess there's baroque punk which is more streetstyle.More streetstyle is the "Downtown fashion blogger", too. This trend is a lot matchy matchy of colors, textures and patterns and looks very interesting to me. Not so exciting is the "goth-futuristic-trend" for me, but only because it's not my style.

I really love this lookbook and can't wait till the pieces are available online. But see yourself in the lookbook above or on River Island AW 12 preview.

Which lookbooks are you favorites so far?

Have a nice Monday!

1 comment:

  1. hey liebes, ich hab so eben mein erstes gewinnspiel auf meinem blog gestartet, vielleicht willst du ja mal vorbei schauen und/oder sogar mit machen (: würde mich total freuen, ganz liebe grüße, eskay. ---> http://iamyourfuckinrolemodel.blogspot.de/2012/08/gewinnspiel-schlauchschal.html

    ReplyDelete