8/22/2012

Vote for me! ...Fashion hunt @Otto

Fashion hunt season has started!

On Two for Fashion I read about the Fashion hunt....you create your own outfits with the trendy pieces from Otto and hopefully a lot of people vote for your outfit....BECAUSE, you can win a Otto Fashion abo...that means you can shop for 500€ every months and not only 1 or 2 months....NO, a whole year each months for 500€. Incredible!

You don't need to be sad if you're not the winner, because there are a lot more prices as you can read here.
And you can even win by voting for others! Already did this....you'll find really great outfits....just have a look and create your own collage.

So, if you like my outfit please vote me here ;-). It's my "Sunday Picnic" outfit!

my Outfit @OttoFashion Hunt
Have fun and don't forget voting!
K.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great opportunity! 500 € a month is incredible :)

    ReplyDelete