9/08/2012

For two...

Honestly, I don't wear a lot of jewellery, so I don't buy a lot of rings, bracelets or necklaces....It's not that I don't like accessoires, but I just don't have a good knack for jewellery, I guess. But I try to find some more pieces I like and find good outfit + jewellery combinations. Guess, will be a trial and error thing for me ;-).

So, here's one piece I found recently and I really like the ring for two. It's from Nelly. Currently I like gold a little more. Above all with red nails. On this photo I'm wearing "Really Red" from Essie which is one of my "goes always and with everything" and favorite nail polishes.

ring from Nelly/ nail polish - Essie - Really Red



Are you wearing a lot of jewellery? What are your favorite pieces?

Have a nice weekend.
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment