9/13/2012

Whitney Eve Spring 2013

No need to mention that I'm a huge Whitney Port fan and I'm always curious about what's next with Whitney Eve - her clothing line.

Like the last years too, she presented her new Spring 2013 collection yesterday on NYFW. Since I wasn't able to watch the show via live stream, I waited till the pictures came online. Just had a look on them ;-).

Well.....honestly....my first impression was: Hm...I liked the previous collections more. I don't know exactely what it is....maybe I don't like the colours too much and I'm not a huge fan of matchy matchy outfits...for my taste it's little too much in this collections. What I would buy are the oversize vests like in the pic below. Love them!

pic via Whitney Port
pic via Whitney Port

You can see the full collection of Whitney Eve here.

What do you think? Like it or not or only some pieces? Unlike in the previous collection from Whitney I miss the sparkle and the freshness in here somehow.

K.

1 comment: