10/09/2012

Fall for printed pants...

We enjoyed some wonderful days outside last weekend. Relaxing in the fall sunshine I felt for my new printed pants ;-).

I have to admit that I was sceptical towards all those printed pants first. But before I recognized it, the third print pants moved into my closet (pair one and two here).


pants and pullover - H&M, little Jones sunbathing, wonderful fall colors

I really like the pants (they are on sale currently), but it gets a little baggy after a while. Same thing I had with the Zara floral print pants. That's too bad, because I think those pants only look really good when they're tighter and not baggy...

Has anyone those pants too? What do you think - Like it or not?!

Love
K.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, so cute dog!:)

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete