11/10/2012

OOTD - Bye Baby Bye

Saying Goodbye is never easy. But I never imagined it to be so hard! I should have known better. 

Already some weeks ago I quit my job and yesterday I had my very last day at the office. The last weeks went by so fast that I didn't even thought about how hard it's going to be. I spend nearly seven years in this company and it always felt like a little family and home to me. My colleagues where amazing and we all had so much fun together. But after seven years I need a change, new challenges although it was hard to take this decision. But since I've found some really good and close friends at the office who will always be part of my life and whom I'll see from time to time again maybe it will be getting easier. 

So, I spend some nice and fun hours with all the colleagues in the office yesterday and in the evening we went out a little.

In case you following me via Instagram or Twitter you have seen a part of my "last day outfit". And here are the pictures: 

My last outfit to work

Zara Boyfriend Jeans
Zara Jeans with studs around the pockets
Dorothy Perkins - green sparkling cardigan


Monki - Bye Baby Bye shirt


I still cannot really believe that I won't go back on Monday! Yeah, I know...my decision and know that I have to look forward, because sometimes you have to leave things behind to step forward. And even if I'm really sad, I'm so excited at the same time about all news things coming up for me.

I wish you all a happy Saturday. 
Love
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment