The first year of the 2013 is nearly over and honestly it took me some time to write down my resolutions.
Actually, I wrote down some things like the years before, but those were all things like: do more sports, loose some pounds, take care of your closet etc. All things I already wanted to do last year, too, but never did! So, I guess, it's time for a little change now, because I knew that I will never do more sports and I have a lack of discipline to loose weight....that's me. Sad but true! :-)
So, here are some things I really want to do this year:
- Find a new job, but one that I really like.
- Move and find a nice appartment. That's what we already planned for last year, too :-(.
- Find a way to figure out who I really am and just be me then. I don't want to care and worry so much anymore.
- Living a little healthier :-).
- Take more time for my family and friends.
- Read more books.
- Visiting museums and exhibitions more often.
- Vacation! After two years without vacation it is really time to see something different.
- Don't follow all trends. Figure out what I really love and safe some money for these pieces. (I guess, I will make a wishlist for 2013 that I can stick to. Will take me some time :-).)
- Taking a photography and/ or writing class.
- Make a new layout (and finally create a real header) for My Moonriver.
|First step to the writing class|
Sounds like a plan and lot's of work, but I'm really looking forward to do something new and exciting this year.
So, are you making a list or do you just see what this year holds for you?! Let me know what your resolutions are. I'm curious! :-)
Have a wonderful evening!