2/04/2013

Favorite Spring 2013 nail colors

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a good start for this week? Have you seen Superbowl yesterday? I tried, but during the power outage I felt asleep :-). Guess, I missed a really thrilling game, right?! How do you like Beyoncé? 

I had to re-plan my week a little this morning since I fell down the basement stairs yesterday and I hardly can sit, lie or stand for more then 10 minutes :-(. Ouch! So, I try my best to write some posts this week, but I don't know yet how it will work out. Outfit posts cancelled as well as a post about a shop I wanted to show you. All postponed! 

So far so good. I prepared already a post about my favorite nail polishes for Spring 2013. Lucky me, I can order them online :-).

Currently, I'm totally in love with pastels for the nails or just pale nails which you be seen on the catwalks a lot. Butter London created a "Catwalk Pastels" collection.

via Butter London
Molly Coddled, Kerfuffle, Cuppa

A huge theme for Spring is Pale nails in soft nude and rose tones or pearly whites.

O.P.I - Don't touch my Tutu & My Vampire is a Buff/ L'Oréal - Vendome Pearls/
Essie - Waltz

Metallics are a big thing in clothing as well as in nail polishes. There are really lot's of great metallic tones from O.P.I, Essie, Butter London or L'Oréal Color Riche de Vernis and also Ciaté.

O.P.I - Glitzerland/ Essie -Penny Talk/ Butter London - Dodgy Barnett/
Orly - Steel your heart

What I also really like is the new O.P.I collection "Euro Centrale" that sets the focus on Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland this time. Great colors! 


via O.P.I  - You're such a BudaPest/ Can't find my Czech book/
My Vampire is a Buff/ Suzi's Hungary again

These are my favorites so far for this Spring. I know there are some more trends like two-tone-nails, but I prefer plain colors on nails. Actually, I don't like any kind of drawings or whatever on my nails. Don't know why. But I saw the sleek sticks from Essie some days ago and I have to admit that they don't look bad at all ;-). 

via Essie

Maybe I'll try these. But I will try them just on one nail and use the similar polish on all other nails. Let's see. 

What's your favorite nail trend? Anything special for this Spring? A must-have for you? 

Have a good Monday!
Love.
K. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the "love to love you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich finde Essie - Penny Talk, mir gefällt dieser Metallic Touch total gut :)

    ReplyDelete