2/09/2013

OOTD/ Blue knit dress & white turtle neck

After spending a whole week in jogging pants and sweater not leaving the house thanks to my downfall last Sunday, I finally made it to a little grocery shopping this morning. So, I can at least show you an outfit, even it's just a very casual one, once again ;-). 

Yes, I need to sit pulling on my shoes ;-). Still!

H&M dress (last year), turtle neck - I don't know, shoes - Converse



Another dog on neighbors balcony

Nothing fancy today, I know. But I hope you all are fine and for those of you at the US east coast...I cross my fingers that it won't be that bad and that it'll be over soon. Hope you're safe. 

Have a nice weekend all! 
Love
K. 

2 comments:

  1. wunervolles Outfit!!! Ach, aber eigentlich habe ich gerade nur Augen für deinen süüüüssen Hund!!

    Liebste Grüße

    Frau Huegel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Nicht wirklich clever von mir Jonesy mit auf n Outfitphoto zu lassen...:-) Danke und LG

      Delete