3/14/2013

Dungarees: construction worker or not at all?

When I first saw dungarees appearing on the streets and on pics again, I wasn't really happy to be honest. I never had one pair of dungarees in my whole life. For no special reason, but I always thought that they're not very flattering and they can make you look really clumsy. And I thought, I looked clumsy enough even without dungarees in that time. 

Well, this time you wear them with heels and chic tops like suede blouses or shirts. A lot more ladylike, of course! And this makes it more interesting for me. Although I still have my doubts if this will suit me, but I'll give it a try and order some pieces and try them :-). No prejudices anymore! 

So here are some very lovely dungarees to consider: 

Denim dungarees: 
Asos, AJC, H.I.S, Topshop


Leather dungarees:

Asos, Whistles


printed and colored dungarees: 

Asos, River Island, Asos


special denim dungarees: 

Asos, Current/ Elliott, Pepe Jeans
all pics via the respective online stores

What do you think about dungarees? Love it or hate it?

Have a wonderful day all.
Love
K. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I wish I could pull off dungarees, they always look so chic and fab! So jealous of all those beautiful models!

    Following now from your link on IFB ,lovely blog!

    Kassie xo

    www.kassiebarkerjones.co.uk

    ReplyDelete