5/27/2013

Time for a change - "Vegan for Fit" a 30 days challenge

I already told you that I cleared out my closet. To get some space, some money and above all, because a lot of my clothes don't fit me anymore :-(. Sad, but true. I gained some pounds during the last weeks (I blame the long winter). Although I did some sports...I don't know what's going on. But beside the pounds, I always feel so lazy, sleepy and clumsy currently. So, I read a little about better foods etc. and "Vegan for Fit" crossed my way. 

On the one hand, I'm really excited to do it, but on the other hand I'm a little afraid that I don't keep up until the end. Because I love food and - shame on me - I also like meat (now I feel guilty). That sounds terrible, I know. But I'm really willing to do something good for this planet and of course, I'm not happy about supporting all these cruelties. So, this is totally a great motivation. 

I think, I'll give it a try and all the recipes look so yummy...I hope this will motivate me to stick to the 30 day challenge. 

Vegan for Fit via Amazon

I bought nearly all things online via Amazon.

I hope this challenge will bring back my motivation and I hope I'll feel better soon. Moreover, I will start running now. I definitely need to do more sports.

So, are you vegan or a veggie? Let me know what you've experienced so far and what you motivation was?! I'm excited to read more about it.

Have a wonderful evening!
Love
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment